(Please also read post of Dec. 9, 2012)
New article about the guns:
There were 3 other guns reported found SOMEWHERE, named as "Authorities also recovered three other guns — a Henry repeating rifle, an Enfield rifle and a shotgun. It was not clear exactly where those weapons were found" in an AP article at http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jQFVxPi4y0Pr-qGlyqGmnxLYGxHA?docId=e7547b1a4be04ff9829ddb39f606d2a5
UPDATES FOR THE ARTICLE on VETERANS TODAY by Kollerstrom and Fetzer:
[They've now included these points for me -- Dec. 28]
NBC News claim that there were not 2 but 4 handguns inside school and NO long gun.
And here are 2 SHORT items I hope they add right into text:
In the Lt. Vance Sandy Hook press briefing, a reporter asks about the mother of Adam Lanza. The question is whether she was related to the school or if she was. Vance pauses more than a moment, then speaks at some length about the man arrested in Camouflage and released (no significant details given there, either), with nary a word about the mother. The reporters then, hypnotized in the simple sense, not in a technical formal sense, away from the fact they didn't hear an answer, start shouting other questions. He has deflected them. Note his slight smiles at points while he discusses the camo guy not the mother. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJ_2tFBnt4
He also says to another reporter in a personal interview that the investigation will take months. Yet, what more will WE be told? And before that, we hear him say the most difficult thing is when a reporter has a question that he's not prepared to answer, "for whatever reason". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8-RYz0Yjk
1. Why did numerous ear-witnesses say at least one attacker was firing a fully-automatic weapon?
2. Why did police concentrate on setting up a perimeter at the same time dispatch(via phone) is hearing the sound of gunshots within the school?
3. Why did it take police so long to enter the school, and why did it take almost three hours for them to reach the library, the area where the shooters were last seen? Who gave the orders not to go in?
4. Why did over 100 eye- and ear- witnesses dispute the official theory of only two shooters? Why did over 40 of those witnesses identify other participants BY NAME?
5. If the two shooters committed suicide shortly after noon, as police claim, how come at least 35 witnesses saw or heard suspects/gunshots/explosions after that time?
6. Why are there conflicting eyewitness accounts on the place and manner in which at least four of the dead victims were killed? Were victims being moved around? Was the crime scene being rearranged?
7. If left-handed Klebold shot himself in the left temple, why was his suicide weapon found clutched in his right hand?
8. How did students manage to keep seriously wounded teacher Dave Sanders alive for more than three hours while awaiting rescue, yet he was dead within 20 minutes of the police taking control of him? His corpse was later found with his shirt off. Is that first-aid? Or a sure-fire way of sending someone into shock?
9. What was the motive? Why would two teens who were not bullied, did not hate everyone, and were not psychopathic suddenly decide to destroy the lives of a dozen fellow students and themselves just six weeks before graduation?
10. Why would Harris and Klebold plan for a suicide mission and at the same time make normal plans for a post 4-20 future? Like seeking help on an English class essay from a teacher a few days before the attack, like making a date to see a movie the day after, like putting in a work schedule for the next week, like going to an out-of-town college with your dad to pick out a dorm room, like making plans to visit your old friends in New York.
11. Where is the gun shot residue(GSR) test evidence for Harris and Klebold and the other suspects?
12. Why was fingerprint evidence for Harris and Klebold not found on all but two of the hundreds of obects gathered at the scene? Whose fingerprints, if any, were found on the weapons seized?
13. Why does the official story claim, without a shred of evidence, that it was Harris and Klebold that set the South Wadsworth diversionary bomb (an incendiary device that exploded a couple of miles away from the school minutes before the shooting started)?
14. Why did authorities claim the two shotguns seized had no serial numbers when later documents clearly show they did have serial numbers? Why did they not try to find out who sold Harris and Klebold the Hi-Point 9mm rifle and the pump-action shotgun that were used in the shooting?
15. Were the school administrators warned, as rumored? Who was Principle Frank DeAngelis looking for, as reported by one student who saw him running up and down the interior cafeteria stairs right before the shooting broke out?
16. Why did a science teacher tell his students that they had been expecting a fire drill? Was a bomb found in a trash can on 4-19, as one source indicated? Were bomb threats phoned into the school on the morning of 4-20, as two others claimed?
17. Why didn’t the Final Report conclude that shooters entered Science rooms 1 and 8, when numerous shell casings were taken from these areas?
18. Why didn’t the Final Report mention the brief exit of a shooter on the east side, according to many eyewitnesses?
19. If the person seen on the roof of the school was a repairman, as police claim, why do witnesses say he was holding a weapon? Were shell casings found there, as some said?
20. Who scheduled ‘crisis training’ drills at Columbine High Schol(CHS) in the weeks before and what was the exact nature of this training?
21. What was a Denver police officer and a Jefferson County sheriff doing at Columbine High Shcool that morning before the shooting started?
22. What does reputed video evidence from the library and admin office areas show? Why does local media refuse to release on-scene video footage from the first half-hour of the incident?
23. What happened to all the evidence taken from the computers of the trenchcoat mafia gang?
24. Where are dozens of missing interviews of students, especially those in the science hall? Why are there still thousands of pages of investgatory materials that have never been made public, including hundreds of reports of non-Columbine witnesses and tipsters?
25. Why has the school district’s own report on the shooting, which included the extensive disciplinary records of the trenchcoat mafia associates, not been made public?
26. Did investigators even try to interview Harris’ psychologist, the man perhaps best positioned to know his mental state at the time?
27. Why did investigators show a remarkable lack of curiousity about connections with numerous similar school violence-related incidents occuring around the same time in the metro-Denver area and around the country?
28. Why did LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff’s Office personnel travel to the scene afterwards? What was the subject of a 10-minute phone call made by the NYPD to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office on 4-20?
29. Who invited the FBI and the ATF to the scene?
30. Why was the US Attorney’s Office (federal) consulted on ‘prosecutive decisions’ for this local crime?
31. Why was all but one of the seven ‘investigatory’ teams headed or co-headed by an FBI man? (the one exception was a team headed by a CBI(Colorado Bureau of Investigation) man, who was himself ‘ex’-FBI) Was the entire crime scene ‘federalized’ soon after the shooting started, under powers granted by the ‘Anti-terrorism Act’ (”for the protection of the people and the state”) signed by President Clinton exactly three years before- on April 20, 1996?
32. Why did FBI special agent Dwayne Fusilier not recuse himself from the investigation, as his son helped make a Columbine school video two years before that eerily mimicked the shooting?
33. What were two high-ranking military figures (a colonel and a general) in cami uniforms doing at the scene? Why was a memorial service at a public park afterwards ringed by military trucks? Who authorized a flyover by military jets and why?
NATO AT COLUMBINE!
By John A. Quinn
In what this reporter feels is some of the most bizarre, disturbing, inexplicable and chilling news yet about the Columbine High School shooting incident is news that a large NATO truck — possible more than one — and obviously at least some NATO troops, were reportedly present at Columbine High School within MINUTES AFTER THE SHOOTING BROKE OUT!
I ws notified by email by a TV viewer who DISTINCTLY recalls seeing the NATO vehicle while watching local TV station Fox-WFLD in Chicago shortly after the massacre began. The local station was picking up a live feed from a CNN chopper in the air above Columbine High School.
We have spoken with a station representative of WFLD and can at least verify that indeed they WERE broadcasting the feed as stated. WFLD however apparently has no video record of their own as they were rebroadcasting CNN’s (live) video.
This information is EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT, powerful evidence of what an utter lie the entire American populace is living under regarding the true, fundamental status of our nation, who’s actually running it, and it’s very socio/political foundations. This is literally DEVASTATING news for any of us who still believe we live in some sort of “free,” sovereign democratic republic.
It has long been postulated, with some very good evidence to back it up, that the Denver area is one of the primary command, control and support hangouts for the NEW WORLD ORDER crew. Reams of evidence far to extensive to go over here give substantial weight to such statements.
This is what was reported regarding what our contact saw while watching the Columbine tragedy unfold on TV:
“I saw a NATO bomb squad from a live helicopter shot on TV…it made me wonder what they were doing there, who were the good guys and who were the bad?
OK, this is what I saw on FOX WFLD Chicago. They had a live feed coming from CNN and early on in the transmission they had a aerial view from a helicopter, at about 12:30 CST. In the parking lot right outside of the school there was what what looked like a blue moving van and in front of the truck there was a four foot blue curved shield (looking like a half of a barrel) with the letters of NATO clearly marked on this armor. Well the camera did a close up but after only a couple of seconds that feed was cut.
I am POSITIVE about what I saw on FOX WFLD Chicago within the first hour of coverage.”
ANYONE who recalls seeing this while watching the CNN live camera feed from a chopper PLEASE contact NewsHawk at once!
NewsHawk has also since received further verification and corroboration that NATO military personnel were present at Columbine from people who saw such personnel with NATO body shields on CNN almost IMMEDIATELY after the massacre began–meaning they may well have been there ALREADY!!
The following supportive testimony from (firstname.lastname@example.org) is indicative of what we’ve received.
“To MY AMAZEMENT I saw a dark colored outfitted person with a personal protection shield walking around and on the top of this shield it said = N A T O in white!! I said what in the hell are they doing there, 15 minutes probably into the scene?? !!! I’m guessing about the time John because this was MINUTES INTO WHEN THEY STARTED TO COVER IT LIVE (CNN or FOX).”
(This correlates time-wise with information revealed by my contact in Chicago watching live CNN footage a NATO vehicle at Columbine.-JQ)
“I was going for NBC and flipped down both CNN and FOX: they’re two channels apart so hard telling.”
The presence of NATO personnel and equipment operating ANYWHERE on American soil is utterly and extraordinarily outrageous; and a complete, total violation in every possible way of what WE BELIEVE TO BE our national sovereignty.
Furthermore, aside from these terribly serious implications just noted, the presence of NATO personnel and equipment at Columbine High so soon after the shooting began appears HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS in terms of their possible involvement in some way with the mayhem and murder itself, as this contingent was apparently literally on the scene immediately — if not sooner.
Additionally we have noted that FBI personnel in riot gear were also on the scene at Columbine EXTREMELY QUICKLY–if you get the drift. I guess FBI riot squads and NATO vehicles and personnel just happened to be in the neighborhood of Columbine High School that morning. Okay…..
Adding additional weight to the reported presence of NATO personnel at Columbine, and even their complicity in the carnage itself is the following quote from Chris Wisher as quoted in the Boulder News on 04/21/99 in the article ‘Student Massacre:’ “They were just shooting everywhere,” said Wisher. According to Chris the suspect who shot at them was wearing a black coat, sunglasses and a BERET. Unfortunately I did not get into specifics regarding the assailants’ dress while asking him questions. The statement about the beret sounds an awful lot like he was describing a “Special Forces” type (European/NATO) military uniform.
Regrettably that channel of information seems likely to be cut off due to his parents’ attitudes.
The following email from Robert Dobarganes (email@example.com) contains yet further verification of military troops with NATO-like insignias on their clothing present at Columbine; AND evidence that at least SOME of the bombs and other explosive devices were NOT “backyard,” or “Anarchist Cookbook” type devices, but rather very hi-tech, military-related explosives!
“Another thing I found has to do with an insignia on a supposed SWAT team member dressed in military camo age fatigues which looks like a three-point white star with points bent. This can be seen in a photo on BBC News website….
“My son had mentioned a report he had heard on a local radio station he listens, to shortly after the attack about one (or more) of the bombs having “mercury switches” which certainly must mean it was a military explosive. Sounds alot like same type used in OKC blast. This apparently never made it to Internet news or print sources.”
In support of growing indications that NATO and/or other non-US military personnel were at the scene of the Columbine High School massacre are some questions put to Officer Steve Davis of the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department on 4/22/99.
A reporter asked the identity of a 2-Star General on scene at the Columbine massacre shortly after it began. As this individual was reported not only in full dress but VERY CLOSE TO THE SCHOOL and CERTAINLY within any restricted perimeter set up by law enforcement, the possibility this person was US officer with a child at the school seems remote. In fact, as I saw this footage myself I can attest there was definitely a strong intimation in the reporter’s question that this guy was at the very LEAST, shall we say, “notably out of place.”
The reporter continued that the tape had been reviewed and the General’s presence positively verified. Sheriff Davis didn’t deny these facts but rather feebly and stutteringly contended he was unaware of any such person at Columbine.
If the TV crew was able zero in enough on the fellow to identify him as a 2-star general they would have EASILY been able to identify him by uniform as a “U.S.” general AND of which branch of the military; and would very likely have said so.
The entire tone of the questioning here had an undertone which could best be described as very pointed, yet guarded–almost as if the reporter KNEW the repercussions of the presence of a non-US military officer on the scene immediately in such a sensitive situation was quite explosive at the least.
So it is NOW CONFIRMED that a two-star general was at Columbine High School very soon after the massacre began!
Even if it were a US military officer, that in itself is a violation of the U.S. Constitution which EXPLICITLY FORBIDS military personnel being used in domestic situations for any reason whatsoever–with the exception of a state of MARTIAL LAW!
How much more a tremendous violation of the most fundamental structure of our nation it is then to have NON-U.S.military personnel so involved! And on top of it all in such an apparently suspicious way!
This news of NATO and/or other non-U.S. military personnel active on U.S. soil–ESPECIALLY IN CONNECTION WITH such a situation in which there is INDISPUTABLE evidence of coverup and conspiracy–is truly so outrageous as to almost defy comprehension: certainly any quick and easy comprehension. There are many, many DEEPLY DISTURBING implications. The immediate presence of NATO personnel at Columbine High at the time of the massacre is highly suspicious and may, along with evidence on types of explosives at Columbine as noted above, indicate their DIRECT involvement in the tragedy. Furthermore it’s undeniable that their ACTIVE presence ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY is a tremendous, almost inconceivable outrage! Those political, military or other officials responsible for NATO personnel operating on American soil should be IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED, JAILED AND TRIED FOR HIGH TREASON!
Considering the obvious usurpation of the once relatively benign and purely defensive NATO and it’s military machine by New World Order proponents Blair, the Royal Family [who by the way own MASSIVE amounts of property in the DENVER AREA!], Clinton and even more so GORE, along with a staggeringly long list of other traitors and sellouts; AND considering the growing indications of a devious and fundamentally malicious NATO/NWO agenda in the mushrooming Balkans World War 3 warmup, the NATO presence at, and involvement in, the slaughter at Columbine High School would seem to auger EXTRAORDINARILY NEGATIVELY for the immediate future of our country.
Walsh Butt Rape
Sheriff T.S. “Tim Walsh” is the ONLY law enforcement EVER to Arrest Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Where has Sheriff Walsh gone? Why was the criminal record of the boy buried in the original investigation? Is the Sheriff hiding something?
It’s clear that the real motive for the Columbine School shootings was to get back at the cops, the sheriffs. Why was the “January Incident” never investigated? Also, newly uncovered school video filmed in the cafeteria exposes a gaping question:
What else could be the “January Incident?”
THE BIG LIES
Big Lie #1: After releasing “ALL THE EVIDENCE” of 10,937 pages in the year 2000, another 30,000 pages have been produced by Court order and Freedom of Information Act retrieval. The investigation has never been completed; records are still undisclosed, the basement tapes are under seal and the depositions of the boys’ parents is sealed until 2027!
Big Lie #2: The Sheriff trying to pretend that this crime shouldn’t have been stopped long before it happened.
“No known evidence!” What a big fat lie. The Sheriff’s had been dealing with complaints and criminal conduct from Eric and Dylan since January of 1997, more than two years before the Columbine massacre. Actually, had Eric and Dylan’s bombs gone off, hundreds would have died, so it should really be referred to as both a shooting and a bombing.
Here’s a list of contacts between the Jefferson County Sheriff’s department and the two boys.
Big Lie #3: The bomb warrant was only a “draft affidavit,” and there “wasn’t enough evidence to serve it.” Ha! Read the fine print below:
On February 15, 1198, at 4:00 p.m. there was a report of a pipe bomb placed in the field near Garrison and Field street county of Jefferson State of Colorado. Investigator Glenn Grove, of the Jefferson County Bomb Squad, was dispatched to that location…. These items are consistent with material found in the type of commercial fireworks Harris described as components of his explosive devices.”
AND, here’s a copy of the bomb warrant that simply needed a judges signature in order to serve it. Why was the warrant never signed. Certainly, the sheriffs had plenty of evidence. They even had a recovered bomb!
And the real motive of Columbine? Killing cops, not jocks. If the boys were so concerned about the jocks how come they didn’t shoot the jocks and shoot up the gym or locker room? Easy; the jocks are a cover story planted by the investigators to keep the real culprit, Sheriff Deputy Timothy “J.S.” Walsh from being investigated over the “January Incident.”
Official Documents/NotesColumbine Report Pgs 001-100
Columbine Report Pgs 101-200
Columbine Report Pgs 201-300
Columbine Report Pgs 301-400
Columbine Report Pgs 401-500
Quoted from the 2000 Jefferson County Sheriff’s Report:
12:07 · Deputy Walker asks dispatch to check on the status of the party on the roof.
12:11 · The heating and air conditioning repairman, initially thought to be a possible sniper, is removed from the roof.
12:15 · A news helicopter lands at Clement Park. Jefferson County Sheriff’s Sgt. Phil Domenico is put on board and uses the helicopter’s camera system to survey the school’s roof. He remains in the helicopter for the next several hours surveying the area.
Supporting SWAT Teams Provide Valuable Assistance“Denver Police Department put out a call to respond to Columbine about 11:30 a.m. and members of its team also went with the first ad hoc SWAT group advancing on the school. Many of its members, armed with AR-15 rifles, provided suppression fire [but there are NO ballistics reports documenting where the bullets they fired ended up! Also, how do you lay down “suppression fire” when you’ve got two shooters mixed up with hundreds of innocent students and teachers inside a large building?] during attempts to rescue down and wounded students outside or assisted in the rescues themselves. Many also helped evacuate students from different areas of the school, assisting in establishing security protection for the evacuees, helped search and secure classrooms; provided cover as other SWAT team members freed them from the building, and assisted in clearing the roof of the school.”
And here is what we think that Sgt Domenico filmed from that News helicopter:
But in typical of it’s obfuscation of evidence, the Sheriff’s department does not cover the SWAT firing from the roof issue in it’s report: That information comes out later after Mr. Rohrbough (as you will read further below) forced Jeffco to release the ballistics report in Court. Instead the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department, in response to multiple reports of rooftop snipers, comes up with this lame photo in it’s official and “complete” 2000 report.
Columbine families seek to track each bullet
By Howard Pankratz Denver Post Legal Affairs Writer
May 31, 2000 -The ballistics report on the weapons and bullets from the Columbine massacre fails to identify who fired the shots that killed and wounded each victim.
That was the chief complaint from a lawyer who represents several victims’ families upon Tuesday’s release of the 58-page report by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.
“What we lack is the real underlying evidence,” said Jim Rouse.
Rouse represents the family of slain student Daniel Rohrbough. In a federal wrongful-death lawsuit against the sheriff’s department, the family claims 15-year-old Daniel was killed outside the school by a deputy sheriff’s bullet. Rouse says the claim is based on two eyewitnesses and the autopsy report.
He has declined to identify the witnesses, and the autopsy report remains sealed.
Sheriff’s officials deny the allegation, claiming that Rohrbough was killed by Dylan Klebold.
Rouse said the ballistics report doesn’t change his assessment because it doesn’t provide enough information.
“We have not seen anything in the ballistics report that would change that allegation,” Rouse said. “We were hoping it would tell us what bullets were found where and from what guns those bullets were fired.” The report identifies the four guns used by killers Klebold and Eric Harris, the guns used by officers at the scene, and also documents the multitude of shells, cartridges and fragments recovered at the school. It also examines the relationship of the weapons to the recovered shells and items.
But to determine who fired the bullets that killed the specific victims, Rouse said he needs to see the 200 volumes of backup materials upon which the massive final investigative report was based.
“We have no crime scene photos,” Rouse said. “We don’t know what bullets were found where. We don’t have witness statements. All we’ve got are conclusory reports that don’t shed light on what we are looking for.” Rouse’s clients filed an Open Records Act lawsuit against the county in April for release of the ballistics report and numerous other Columbine-related materials.
Jefferson County District Judge Brooke Jackson has ordered nearly all the material released, but he has yet to rule on whether the 200 volumes must be disclosed.
In the Columbine report, the sheriff’s department said law officers fired 141 rounds at Columbine. Twelve officers fired their weapons: four from Jefferson County; seven from the Denver Police Department; and one from the Lakewood Police Department.
Klebold and Harris fired 188 shots.
Among the information in Tuesday’s report were descriptions of the ammunition pouches carried by the two killers. Recovered were three “green canvas ammunition pouches,” and one tan canvas pouch marked “Nikon” with dark brown trim with the name “Klebold” written on the back.
Also recovered was one large, double-stacked metal magazine, which had a 50-round capacity plus 40 live rounds of 9mm Luger caliber ammunition. Numerous 9mm magazines were recovered.
Several families said they did not plan to immediately pick up the report, echoing sentiment expressed after the release of the investigative report two weeks ago. And Mike Kirklin – whose son, Lance, suffered multiple gunshot wounds in the attack – said he was told the report might be difficult to decipher without some knowledge of ballistics.
“They told me I might have trouble reading it,” Kirklin said.
Links & VideosThe Full Columbine Report (PDFs)
Surveillance Tapes and Shooters’ Home Videos
10 years later, the real [ha!] story behind Columbine
Columbine: Anatomy of a Coverup
Alex Jones Exposed as a Cultleader & Columbine Cover-up Artist
File offers glimpse of angry, suicidal boy by mama4paws
Dylan Klebold’s Journal
Columbine Student Reports Three Gunmen (Vid Opens In Popup)
Littleton Witness Account: Gunman Not Student
Programmed To Kill/Satanic Cover-Up Part 12
Columbine High School Memorials
Dylan Klebold’s Writing
The Phone Call
FBI on Columbine: “Bombs Too Sophisticated” (Vid In Popup)
Columbine High School Shootings Coverup
Eric Harris’ Webpages
Columbine Eyewitness Reports Three Individuals — One Arrested (Vid Opens In Popup)
Police Reports for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Eric Harris’s Writing
Autopsy PROVES Columbine Victim Slain by Law Enforcement
The Columbine Documents (Huge PDF)
Weapons & Gear
Columbine conspiracy theories (Wiki)
The Adult Who Helped?